Yield: Makes 10-12 muffins
- 2 1/2 cups Muffins! Muffins! Mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Use non-stick cooking spray, vegetable shortening, or paper liners for easy removal.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
- Beat egg, add milk and oil.
- Stir in 2-1/2 cups Mix and nutmeg all at once.
- Stir until all the flour is moistened--do not overmix. Overmixing will make the muffins tough. Muffin batter will be lumpy.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake about 20 min. until golden.
- Cool a few minutes before removing from pan.
- While warm, dip in melted butter.
- Roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.