Cookies with no sugar usually leave you wanting a little more, but these skinny Monkey Cookies at just 47 calories each hit the spot. We gave them a try and couldn’t help but share this recipe from Once a Month Mom…If you’re looking at cutting back on sugar this is your recipe..
- 3 bananas
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mash bananas in a large bowl, then stir in remaining ingredients. Let batter stand for approximately 20 minutes, then drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired. Bake 10-12 minutes.