A super treat for the Super Bowl. We found this wonderful recipe from Fantastic Eats. The picutres she has will get your mouth watering and have you baking away in no time!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugars, mixing for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Sift in the flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda, mixing until almost incorporated.
- Stir in the oats, cinnamon chips, raisins, and walnuts until just combined.
- Scoop out into 1-2 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on the baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool for 3-4 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Enjoy!