Need a quick jolt of energy? Then grab yourself some maca. A root derived from the radish family, maca typically comes ready-to-use in powdered form.
Measures and Ingredients:
Makes 12 bites
1/4 cup maca
1/4 cup carob powder
1/2 cup natural almond butter
1/4 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons raw, local honey
1. Place maca, carob powder and Himalayan sea salt into a bowl.
2. In another small bowl, mix together almond butter, raw honey, and vanilla extract.
3. Using a tablespoon scoop, scoop mixture into 1 tablespoon balls and roll.
4. Let chill in the fridge to set.
5. Enjoy your tasty Super Bites!
Adapted From: superfoodliving.com